pic via my instagram
- I started a coding class and it's pretty much taking up all of my free time. I kind of love it though which is a surprise. I hated the one I had to take for my first degree. Maybe it just didn't seem super relevant to my future career in science. Now it's relevant and kinda fun.
- I'm loving the Deep Focus playlist on Spotify.
- I'm spending way too much time looking at fitblrs and hockey tumblrs. I need to get these priorities...hockey guys are hot though...
- Chai tea has made a major comeback in my life, as have chia seeds.
- I recently discovered some awesome people to follow on Pinterest. See here and here and here. It's weird, I stumble across their boards and everything is wonderful. They have amazing taste in all things. I hear the faint sounds of the Hallelujah Chorus, and suddenly feel like we would totally be friends in real life. Is that weird?
- And after stalking these people's boards and re-pinning like a mad woman I'm suddenly in an amazing mood. Is that weird?
- All the shows I make time for on tv involve murder or baked goods. That can't be normal.
- Re-working my resume has become the most ridiculously time consuming thing ever. Why did I ever have to learn about kerning and leading? Ignorance was bliss.